Somewhat off topic: word out of New Orleans from our friend Harry Freeman

Title: When you are back online - checking on your status and wellbeing!
Those of you old enough to remember who Harry Freeman is, need no further introduction.  Those of you who are not so ancient, may still know of Harry from his considerable legacy of P2 and Waste Minimization* papers, books, and documents which helped to pave the way for an awful lot of P2 thinking.

After a long career at EPA, Harry has been spending the past several years at University of New Orleans, and living with his wife Bebe in the French Quarter.  So those of us who know him have obviously been concerned about his well-being.

I am pleased to pass along the following message from Harry indicating he is alive and well and riding out the storm in Mississippi.

Sorry to use P2TECH for this but I know there are a lot of folks on the list (Harry's comments notwithstanding) who know and care about Harry, so perhaps I can be forgiven this virtual faux pas?
Scott Butner
Director, ChemAlliance
c/o Pacific NW National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA  99352
Voice: (509)-372-4946/Fax: (509) 375-2443
Website: http://www.chemalliance.org/
E-mail: scott.butner@pnl.gov

*  "Waste Minimization?!?"  man, there's a term that makes ME feel old!