Fwd: [mercury_policy] RE: FW: Mercury in schools - gym floors

>>> Tim.Tuominen@WLSSD.Duluth.MN.US 9/21/2005 10:14:28 AM >>>
The MPCA in MN did some work on this 5-10 years ago.  I would call
John
Gilkeson at MPCA: (651) 296-9150.

Tim Tuominen
Chemist
Western Lake Superior Sanitary District
2626 Courtland Street
Duluth, MN  55806
Phone: (218) 740-4815
Fax:  (218) 727-7471
Email:  tim.tuominen@wlssd.duluth.mn.us

________________________________

From: Andy Bray [mailto:abray@newmoa.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 9:15 AM
To: Mercury Policy, Legislation, and Regulations
Cc: 'Rick Yoder'
Subject: [mercury_policy] FW: Mercury in schools - gym floors

See the request below regarding mercury use in gym flooring.  Thank
you
for any assistance you can provide.

Andy Bray
Northeast Waste Management Officials' Association (NEWMOA)
129 Portland Street, Sixth Floor
Boston, MA 02114
617-367-8558 ext. 306
http://www.newmoa.org <http://www.newmoa.org>

NEWMOA is a proud member of P2Rx <http://www.p2rx.org> - a national
network of regional P2 information centers.