Job Opportunity at TURI

Please excuse cross-postings:

Does this sound like what you're looking for?
a university learning and researching atmosphere, collegial team-oriented workplace, great benefits, and the opportunity to lead ground-breaking policy work in toxics use reduction, materials use and safer alternatives?

The Toxics Use Reduction Institute has an opening for a Policy Analyst, who will help to craft and lead the Institute's policy research agenda. We are looking for a creative professional with a Master's degree, a relevant background in environmental policy, materials policy, or similar field and at least 5 years applicable experience.

If this sounds interesting, we would love to talk with you! The official University job posting is under "Staff Assistant IV Policy Analyst" at:

http://www.uml.edu/hr/jobpostings/Employment.htm

The application deadline is October 28, 2005. We also have an opening for an IT hardware/software/web person (see "Staff Assistant I Technical Assistant"). Please feel free to forward this to your friends and colleagues!

If you would like more information about the Institute or the position, please contact me.

Liz Harriman
Deputy Director
Toxics Use Reduction Institute
University of Massachusetts Lowell