Fwd: FL Hurricane cleanup work - hiring again

Apologies for Cross-Postings

From: "Michelle Harvey" <mharvey@solid-resources.com>
Subject: hiring again
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:04:38 -0400

We are looking once again for solid waste folks that have experience in emergency debris coordination and FEMA policies. If you know of anyone, we need them ASAP and they can contact us at 941-342-1720 and learn more about us at www.solid-resources.com. We are looking for experienced field coordinators and project managers.  We will be very busy working on Hurricane Wilma debris monitoring if it hits the Naples / Fort Myers area.

Thanks,
Michelle

Gary Liss
916-652-7850