P2 Related Awards programs

Laura Barnes of our staff keeps a listing of P2-related awards programs at the federal level and for each state. See the following link:

http://www.wmrc.uiuc.edu/main_sections/info_services/library_reference_state_env_awards_programs.cfm

My question is what are you doing that is new with your recognition program? Are you expanding it or reshaping it? Is the information we have current? If not, please send Laura updates. Her e-mail address is lbarnes@wmrc.uiuc.edu

Thank you very much for your help.

Gary Miller

Gary D. Miller, Ph. D.
Assistant Director
Illinois Waste Management and Research Center
Department of Natural Resources
1 Hazelwood Drive
Champaign, IL  61820-7456
217/333-8942 phone
217/333-8944 fax
gmiller@wmrc.uiuc.edu

www.wmrc.uiuc.edu/
www.pneac.org (Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center)
www.glrppr.org (Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable)
www.p2rx.org (Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange)
www.elsevier.nl/locate/issn/0959-6526 (Journal of Cleaner Production)

Helping businesses in Illinois maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution, and reduce costs