Urgently need reference...disposal costs, rule of thumb

We are conducting a workshop, and had a slide that says "as a rule of thumb
disposal costs tend to be four times higher if you include labor and regulatory
issues, ten times higher with liability"

One of our participants wanted to know the source.  It is the first time in
eight years anyone wanted to know, and (to my emabarassment) I forgot.  I know
I have it on my PC bakc at the shop, but can't find it on the net..

Was it Tom Peters?

Anyone have a link?

Need the answer by noon today.