[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Urgently need reference...disposal costs, rule of thumb
- Subject: Urgently need reference...disposal costs, rule of thumb
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:38:42 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.2.2
We are conducting a workshop, and had a slide that says "as a rule of thumb
disposal costs tend to be four times higher if you include labor and regulatory
issues, ten times higher with liability"
One of our participants wanted to know the source. It is the first time in
eight years anyone wanted to know, and (to my emabarassment) I forgot. I know
I have it on my PC bakc at the shop, but can't find it on the net..
Was it Tom Peters?
Anyone have a link?
Need the answer by noon today.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
p2tech is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers