From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net]
On Behalf Of tvinson@mail.utexas.edu
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 11:39 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Urgently need reference...disposal costs, rule of thumb

We are conducting a workshop, and had a slide that says "as a rule of
thumb disposal costs tend to be four times higher if you include labor
and regulatory issues, ten times higher with liability"

One of our participants wanted to know the source.  It is the first time
in eight years anyone wanted to know, and (to my emabarassment) I
forgot.  I know I have it on my PC bakc at the shop, but can't find it
on the net..

Was it Tom Peters?

Anyone have a link?

Need the answer by noon today.

body of your message. No quotes or subject line are required. About :
http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info

This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention
Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the P2Rx national network of
regional P2 information centers (http://www.p2rx.org ).