[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
snowey roads maintenance alternatives
- Subject: snowey roads maintenance alternatives
- From: Janet Clark <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:27:27 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: Janet Clark <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Here is a question...
...looking for contract language and specs for
environmentally friendly snow plowing. I've heard there are good
reports on the Sam Adams beer sludge alternative and am looking for
ratios of sand to salt alternative (calcium chloride or whatever).
Any help will be appreciated.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Senior Associate Director
Toxics Use Reduction Institute,
University of Massachusetts
One University Ave, Lowell, MA 0`854-2866
Adjusted for production, TURA filers have decreased their
toxic chemical use by 45% and
are generating 69% less byproducts. During this same eleven years,
core TURA filers reported
an overall 45% increase in production!