Another "Collaboratively Planned" Presentation

Title: Another "Collaboratively Planned" Presentation

Fellow P2TECH-ies --

Some of you may recall that, way back in the last century, I used this forum to help me "write" a paper for an NPPR conference.  Specifically, I invited folks to send their questions about the intersection between the Y2K bug (remember THAT tempest in a teapot?!?) and pollution prevention, and then used the questions as the basis for my presentation (sort of a "recently asked questions" list -- i.e., a "RAQ").

RAQ and roll, I always say.  <sorry>

Well, in preparation for the upcoming National Environmental Partnership Summit, I'd like to revisit this "community-based" approach to paper writing.

So my invitation to you is to submit your question -- either to P2TECH, or to me directly -- and I will do my best to come up with an answer for it, and include both the question and the answer in the presentation.

Those of you who are National Public Radio fans may notice a certain similarity between this and "Stump the Chumps" -- especially the "chump" part.  That's intentional.

Anyway, if you have a question -- ANY question -- about Information Technology (the web, the "blogosphere", etc) and it's relationship -- however tenuous --  to providing technical assistance, hit me with it.

At least that way, there's a chance the audience might actually be interested in what I have to say.

As always, your fellow traveller...
Scott Butner
Project Manager, National Environmental Compliance Assistance Clearinghouse
Pacific NW National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA 99352
Voice: (509)-372-4946/Fax: (509) 375-2443
E-mail: scott.butner@pnl.gov
Website:
http://cfpub.epa.gov/clearinghouse/