Responding and Cross Posting : Effluent concentration levels following P2 techniques

Deb,

Good question, I will post it on a few list serves I am on.  Do any of you
guys out there know of "of concentrations levels achieved by P2 practices
addressing the harmful pollutants above in our sectors of interest. "

We are working on a similar project.  We would like to keep the BMP's you
develop in the database we are developing....I will forward your e-mail to
our regional and national Pretreatment list servers. Working under an EPA
grant I plan to have customizable fact sheets available to pretreatment
coordinators who can distribute them to dischargers they inspect.

The only information I am aware of comes from working with the pretreatment
programs.  There were some reductions that were summarized by Judy Kennedy
of Washington Dept. of Ecology. She had some programs in Palo Alto, CA,
Sacramento, CA Santa Rosa, CA Washington State Also, some people in fort
Worth and other parts of Texas had measurements on their success with other
issues.   I don't think it addressed the specific chemicals/industries you
mention, but confirms what Judy and I believe; SECTOR APPROACHES through
POTW's WORK!  You are on the right track.