[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Compliance vs pollution prevention assistance
- Subject: Compliance vs pollution prevention assistance
- From: Cindy McComas <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:39:01 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Organization: MnTAP
- Reply-to: Cindy McComas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7 (Windows/20050923)
I am looking for any historical information as to what happens to
Pollution Prevention assistance when it is combined or placed in the
same group as compliance assistance. For example: Does compliance
assistance take precedence over P2 assistance and P2 suffers? Or does
compliance assistance integrate P2 concepts and more P2 assistance
occurs. Or does something else happen?
Thanks for your response.
Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution and reduce costs.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
p2tech is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to email@example.com
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers