P2 Regulatory Integration

P2 Techies,

I'm looking for some innovative or hands-on ideas for how to teach
regulatory folks about pollution prevention.  Was wondering if anyone
has tried a technique that's worked well to communicate what pollution
prevention is and what it is not.  The audience would be permit and rule
writers, inspectors and enforcement case managers.

As we update our P2 regulatory integration program, we want to
reinvigorate our training to the regulators.  Looking for creative ideas
beyond typical classroom style trainings!

Karen Teliha
Pollution Prevention Branch
Indiana Dept. of Environmental Management
800-988-7901
Please complete our customer satisfaction survey at
www.in.gov/idem/oppta/survey.html.