[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
P2 Regulatory Integration
- Subject: P2 Regulatory Integration
- From: "TELIHA, KAREN" <kteliha@idem.IN.gov>
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:00:21 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: "TELIHA, KAREN" <kteliha@idem.IN.gov>
- Thread-index: AcXojNqDo8o3zBpWSneZYf7Q01+0BABg68OgAAFtyMA=
- Thread-topic: P2 Regulatory Integration
I'm looking for some innovative or hands-on ideas for how to teach
regulatory folks about pollution prevention. Was wondering if anyone
has tried a technique that's worked well to communicate what pollution
prevention is and what it is not. The audience would be permit and rule
writers, inspectors and enforcement case managers.
As we update our P2 regulatory integration program, we want to
reinvigorate our training to the regulators. Looking for creative ideas
beyond typical classroom style trainings!
Pollution Prevention Branch
Indiana Dept. of Environmental Management
Please complete our customer satisfaction survey at
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to email@example.com
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers