RE: LAST CALL FOR PAPERS! "Innovative Use of Information Technologies in Delivering Technical Assistance" -- National Environmental Partnership Summit, May 8-11, 2006 (Atlanta, GA)

All -

Today the Summit Planning Team decided to allow a limited extension on
the deadline through next week.   Because of the holiday the official
submission deadline is now Monday, November 28th.  Obviously, from a
perspective of business days this is only a small extension to allow a
little more time.

The decision was made because of the stringent nature of the submission
process this year and the input several sponsoring organizations
received from people pulling together proposals.   In the case of some
portions of the community people were asking for more time.

I would recommend anyone who is working with Scott continue to work with
the 18th as a deadline if for no other reason than to better enjoy the
holiday week.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and am looking forward to
seeing you at the Summit in 2006!

- Greg

Greg Geyer
Terrachord LLC