RE: P2 Regulatory Integration - KS style

Karen:

In 2001 our agency did develop and deliver P2 Integration workshops for
inspectors and then a different series for permit writers and enforcement
staff.  The manual we published for use with the workshops can be found at
http://www.sbeap.org/ppi/p2integration.htm.  We broke our sessions down and
focused on 6 specific industries.  We did a short test with a competition in
between sessions to make it a little lively.

The response was mostly favorable.  I do not have the specific data at my
finger tips, but most indicated it improved their knowledge and that they
would be able to use the information as part of their daily work.  We
provided checklists and case studies which they found helpful.

As the SBAP program that integrates P2 into our compliance assistance work,
we found it was a great opportunities to get to know the regulatory staff
better.  Before this event, some did not even know our services existed.

Please feel free to call either myself or Sherry Davis at 800-578-8898 if
you need additional information.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Nancy J. Larson, RS
Director