Call for Papers - Journal of Cleaner Production - Sustainabilty and Supply Chain Management

Apologies for Cross-Posting – Please distribute widely.

I would like to bring to everyone’s attention that we are inviting submissions for a special issue of the Journal of Cleaner Production.  A copy of the call for papers can be found at:

www.clarku.edu/~jsarkis/jcpcall.pdf

The first deadline is an abstract submission by January 28, 2006.

Full manuscripts are due September 2006.

Thank you.

-Joe S.

Joseph Sarkis

Professor of Operations and Environmental Management

Graduate School of Management

Clark University

950 Main Street

Worcester, MA  01610-1477