To: <p2tech@great-lakes.net>
Cc: "Kraemer, Janine" <Janine.Kraemer@dep.state.fl.us>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 1:49 PM
Subject: Solvent Stil Sources

P2 Techers-

Happy H-days....working with a sign-making company looking to purchase a
still to reclaim solvent mix of toluene, xylene, hexane, acetone and MEK
They have been quoted:

55-gallon capacity - $36,000
15-gallon                 $14,500

are these typical/reasonable quotes? If high, is that due to the fact that
the the waste is a mix of solvents?

thanks,
Debby Valin
FDEP
P2 Coordinator
321/722-5381

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network: http://www.great-lakes.net To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to majordomo@great-lakes.net with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No quotes or subject line are required. About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info. A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.

(http://www.p2rx.org ).