Re: P2 classes in community colleges?

You might want to see if you could tie it in with an effort already underway to
teach sustainability in engineering.  Dr. Allen, our department head is
currently leading an effort to integrate sustainability into engineering
curriculum.  It sounds like you guys are working on the same track.

Give me a call if you are interested in discussing further.

Thomas Vinson-Peng
10100 Burnet Rd. CEER-R 7100
Austin, TX 78758
512/232-7149