[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
no more Dow Midland projects
- Subject: no more Dow Midland projects
- From: "Kathy Barwick" <KBarwick@dtsc.ca.gov>
- Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 12:24:13 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: "Kathy Barwick" <KBarwick@dtsc.ca.gov>
sorry bout the nontechnical nature of this post ....
I'm remembering that there has been some discussion about the fact that while the Dow Midlands p2 project was successful, nobody's ever replicated it. Can anyone guide me to more information on this? Has anyone tried?
Sacramento Region Pollution
Dept. of Toxic Substances Control
fax (916) 255-3595
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to email@example.com
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers