no more Dow Midland projects

sorry bout the nontechnical nature of this post ....

I'm remembering that there has been some discussion about the fact that while the Dow Midlands p2 project was successful, nobody's ever replicated it. Can anyone guide me to more information on this? Has anyone tried?

Kathy Barwick
Sacramento Region Pollution
    Prevention Coordinator
Dept. of Toxic Substances Control