Re: no more Dow Midland projects

I also remember NRDC making the statement that no other company took-up their offer to replicate the MSRI project  http://www.nrdc.org/water/pollution/msri/msriinx.asp  but could not find the interview from which the statement was made.

[The death of Bill Bilkovich may have been a contributing factor.]

Try contacting NRDC directly http://www.nrdc.org/contactUs/

>>> "Kathy Barwick" <KBarwick@dtsc.ca.gov> 01/09/06 3:24 PM >>>
sorry bout the nontechnical nature of this post ....

I'm remembering that there has been some discussion about the fact that while the Dow Midlands p2 project was successful, nobody's ever replicated it. Can anyone guide me to more information on this? Has anyone tried?

Kathy Barwick
Sacramento Region Pollution
    Prevention Coordinator
Dept. of Toxic Substances Control