[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: EMS resources
- From: "Sherry J. Davis" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:36:23 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Organization: Pollution Prevention Institute
- Reply-to: "Sherry J. Davis" <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7 (Windows/20050923)
Dear P2 and assistance list serve Members,
I am looking for existing EMS resources such as manuals, fact sheets,
and workshop presentations, to educate myself and possibly adapt or use
for a manual and a full-day workshop we'll be doing in April in Kansas.
We will credit the programs which developed any/all materials we use.
I'd prefer a Web resource to check out, but if hardcopy is all you have,
that would be great too. We do have the Second Edition of Environmental
Management Systems: An Implementation Guide for Small and Medium-Sized
Organizations, Written by: Philip J. Stapleton and Margaret A. Glover.
Thanks for your help in advance!
Sherry Davis, CHMM
Sherry J. Davis
Pollution Prevention Institute
133 Ward Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506-2508
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers