EMS resources

Dear P2 and assistance list serve Members,
I am looking for existing EMS resources such as manuals, fact sheets, and workshop presentations, to educate myself and possibly adapt or use for a manual and a full-day workshop we'll be doing in April in Kansas. We will credit the programs which developed any/all materials we use. I'd prefer a Web resource to check out, but if hardcopy is all you have, that would be great too. We do have the Second Edition of Environmental Management Systems: An Implementation Guide for Small and Medium-Sized Organizations, Written by: Philip J. Stapleton and Margaret A. Glover.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Sherry Davis, CHMM

--
Sherry J. Davis
Pollution Prevention Institute

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network: http://www.great-lakes.net To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to majordomo@great-lakes.net with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No quotes or subject line are required. About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info. A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.

(http://www.p2rx.org ).