Re: EMS resources

See Michigan's EMS info at http://www.michigan.gov/deq/0,1607,7-135-3307_3666_4149---,00.html Contact Kelie Bond at 517-241-7969 or bondk@michigan.gov to discuss the EMS workshops she's been involved with.

>>> "Sherry J. Davis" <sbd@ksu.edu> 01/11/06 5:36 PM >>>
Dear P2 and assistance list serve Members,
I am looking for existing EMS resources such as manuals, fact sheets,
and workshop presentations, to educate myself and possibly adapt or use
for a manual and a full-day workshop we'll be doing in April in Kansas.
We will credit the programs which developed any/all materials we use.
I'd prefer a Web resource to check out, but if hardcopy is all you have,
that would be great too. We do have the Second Edition of Environmental
Management Systems: An Implementation Guide for Small and Medium-Sized
Organizations, Written by: Philip J. Stapleton and Margaret A. Glover.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Sherry Davis, CHMM

--
Sherry J. Davis
Pollution Prevention Institute

(http://www.p2rx.org ).

Judy Schaefer
Compliance Assistance Unit
Environmental Science and Services Division
MI Department of Environmental Quality
1 North Constitution Hall,  525 West Allegan
PO Box 30457 (use PO for mailings)
Lansing MI 48909-7957

direct line: 517-373-0590  fax: 517-373-3675
schaefj2@michigan.gov
Environmental Assistance Center 800-662-9278

DEQ Internet address is www.michigan.gov/deq

Disclaimer:  Regulatory guidance e-mails are provided to quickly get you an answer to technical or legal requirements.  They are not a substitute for compliance with the regulation, but guidance based on the best information available to the staff of ESSD at the time of response.