Re: EMS resources

Sherry, there is also an excellent list of resources included in the EMS
Topic Hub.  The resources are found at
http://www.p2ric.org/TopicHubs/bibliography.cfm?hub=9&subsec=100&nav=100

cheers,
Jean

Jean S. Waters
Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange
Nebraska Business Development Center
6001 Dodge St. RH 308
Omaha, NE  68182
402-554-6259 (voice)
402-554-6260 (FAX)

jwaters@mail.unomaha.edu
www.p2rx.org

             "Sherry J. Davis"
             <sbd@ksu.edu>
             owner-p2tech@grea         p2tech@great-lakes.net,
             t-lakes.net               print-tech@great-lakes.net,
                                       print-reg@great-lakes.net, Steve
                                       Travis <steve.travis@jocogov.org>,
             01/11/2006 04:36          Nancy L <nlarson@ksu.edu>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         EMS resources
             "Sherry J. Davis"
               <sbd@ksu.edu>

Dear P2 and assistance list serve Members,
I am looking for existing EMS resources such as manuals, fact sheets,
and workshop presentations, to educate myself and possibly adapt or use
for a manual and a full-day workshop we'll be doing in April in Kansas.
We will credit the programs which developed any/all materials we use.
I'd prefer a Web resource to check out, but if hardcopy is all you have,
that would be great too. We do have the Second Edition of Environmental
Management Systems: An Implementation Guide for Small and Medium-Sized
Organizations, Written by: Philip J. Stapleton and Margaret A. Glover.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Sherry Davis, CHMM

--
Sherry J. Davis