From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net] On
Behalf Of Sherry J. Davis
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 5:36 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net; print-tech@great-lakes.net;
print-reg@great-lakes.net; Steve Travis; Nancy L
Subject: EMS resources

Dear P2 and assistance list serve Members, I am looking for existing EMS
resources such as manuals, fact sheets, and workshop presentations, to
educate myself and possibly adapt or use for a manual and a full-day
workshop we'll be doing in April in Kansas.
We will credit the programs which developed any/all materials we use.
I'd prefer a Web resource to check out, but if hardcopy is all you have,
that would be great too. We do have the Second Edition of Environmental
Management Systems: An Implementation Guide for Small and Medium-Sized
Organizations, Written by: Philip J. Stapleton and Margaret A. Glover.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Sherry Davis, CHMM

--
Sherry J. Davis