Fwd: Re: EMS resources

Apparently I sent this only to Sherry this morning and it did not go to the listserv.  I'm re-sending so that everyone has the benefit of seeing this.

Deb

Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 06:47:12 -0600
To: "Sherry J. Davis" <sbd@ksu.edu>
From: Deb Jacobson <djacobso@wmrc.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Re: EMS resources

Sherry -

We have a very large collection of resources on the GLRPPR web site at http://www.glrppr.org/contacts/gltopichub.cfm?sectorid=20. There is also a EMS Topic Hub developed by P2Ric out of your region and an EMS in Government Topic Hub developed by WRRC see http://p2rx.org/P2InfoNexpert/alphabetic.cfm.

To the other folks that have already responded to Sherry, I will be sure to add your suggested documents to the GLRPPR collection of resources if they are not already there.  Such as the one that Judy Schaefer from Michigan sent.

Deb Jacobson
GLRPPR