EMS thanks!

Just in case I missed anyone, _thank you all_ for the responses to the EMS information/presentation request I sent out yesterday!
My co-worker Steve Travis or I, may be getting in touch with some of you after we go through these resources.
What a great bunch of folks!
Sherry Davis

-- Sherry J. Davis Pollution Prevention Institute 133 Ward Hall Manhattan, KS 66506-2508 Phone: 1-800-578-8898 Fax: 785-532-6952 www.sbeap.org

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network: http://www.great-lakes.net To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to majordomo@great-lakes.net with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No quotes or subject line are required. About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info. A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.

(http://www.p2rx.org ).