[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: EMS thanks!
- From: "Sherry J. Davis" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:23:16 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Organization: Pollution Prevention Institute
- Reply-to: "Sherry J. Davis" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7 (Windows/20050923)
Just in case I missed anyone, _thank you all_ for the responses to the
EMS information/presentation request I sent out yesterday!
My co-worker Steve Travis or I, may be getting in touch with some of you
after we go through these resources.
What a great bunch of folks!
Sherry J. Davis
Pollution Prevention Institute
133 Ward Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506-2508
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to email@example.com
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers