RE: "sorry bout the nontechnical nature of this post ...."

Yes, P2TECH is the only P2 listserv left with any significant traffic at
all.  I recently checked the NPPR forums and there is basically nada there,
and same with some old listservs like ECDM.  Maybe I am missing some other
lists used more often?

Given this reality, is there any consensus that P2TECH can be used for
**qualifying and appropriate** posts on non-tech stuff?  For example I
occasionally like to share new resources info with y'all.

Maybe the listserv manager can figure out how to set up a little poll
webpage where this could be considered outside of the listserv.  Meanwhile I
would assume the absence of disagreement with above question means it's ok
to share non-tech but appropriate P2 info.  Feedback?

Burton Hamner
Director, Cleaner Production International
Producer, http://www.CleanerProduction.Com
5534 30th Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 91805
wbhamner@cleanerproduction.com
(206) 526-5308