[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Industrial Load Reduction Programs
- Subject: Industrial Load Reduction Programs
- From: Cindy McComas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:23:25 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Organization: MnTAP
- Reply-to: Cindy McComas <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7 (Windows/20050923)
I'm drafting an article for the Journal of Cleaner Production (the U.S.
version) summarizing Minnesota's efforts at industrial load reduction to
POTWs, especially for phosphorus reduction. I'd like to have a section
on what other parts of the country have done for industrial load
reduction, particularly for phosphorus reduction. Let me know if you
have information or a contact I could use to find out what's happened
Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution and reduce costs.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers