Industrial Load Reduction Programs

I'm drafting an article for the Journal of Cleaner Production (the U.S. version) summarizing Minnesota's efforts at industrial load reduction to POTWs, especially for phosphorus reduction. I'd like to have a section on what other parts of the country have done for industrial load reduction, particularly for phosphorus reduction. Let me know if you have information or a contact I could use to find out what's happened elsewhere. Thanks, Cindy

--
Cindy McComas
Director

Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
612/624-4678, 800/247-0015
http://www.mntap.umn.edu

Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution and reduce costs.