Re: Use of P2Tech for non-tech ??s - a FIX!

Hi Guys,

Speaking for myself.... I do not really want to join another group. I have many e-zines and groups that I need to monitor for technology innovation, green biz, funding opportunities and about 4 lists created for projects I manage. The mailbox is full.

I like this list of seasoned P2 professionals, and while the rigor of a strict technology focus has been limiting it has also been vital and tangible. That being said, I have valued this list's non-technical excursions, so am happy enough to open it to other topics (methods, accounting, sustainability, annual reporting, green business, policy) because this group won't go too deep for me to justify time spent monitoring the list.

Thanks for the options!

Janet Clark
TURI