[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: some questions
- From: Janet Clark <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:28:02 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: Janet Clark <email@example.com>
Here are some questions I would like to pose to the list:
- What new p2 challenges do you see facing your companies in
- Are you doing anything to help them be true to their P2 goals as they
contract work offshore?
- How do you recruit P2 leaders from small business?
Senior Associate Director
Toxics Use Reduction Institute,
University of Massachusetts
One University Ave, Lowell, MA 0`854-2866
Adjusted for production, TURA filers have decreased their
toxic chemical use by 45% and
are generating 69% less byproducts. During this same eleven years,
core TURA filers reported
an overall 45% increase in production!