[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
List admin stuff
- Subject: List admin stuff
- From: Listman <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:20:48 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: Listman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Please be aware that someone is trying to send v*rus messages to the P2Tech
list. Although none have been posted, you may also receive messages if your
address is in the same address book as P2Tech's.
So, this is a warning to be careful. Don't open attachments you're not
expecting, even if you know the sender. And keep your anti-v*rus software
I now return you to your regularly scheduled discussions. :-)
Your friendly neighborhood list manager
Laura L. Barnes
(217) 333-8957 email@example.com
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers