Needed: Easy, quick P2 fixes with guaranteed results

Hello Folks,

I hope this message finds you well.

I'm helping our Air Division with a grantee who has really struggled to
get results on a multi-media toxics reduction project in an
environmental justice area in our region. The grant is getting old, but
there's nearly $175K left in it. If we take back the money it only goes
back to the federal treasury. They asked for a list of sure-fire P2
projects that are easy for them to implement, can be done quickly and
guarantee results. They've got a typical cross-section of facilities and
the usual mobile source/diesel/PM-10/smog problems. They have the
ability to purchase equipment with the money and/or hire outside
contractors.

What have you got?

Please send relevant details. Many thanks.

Best...

Leif Magnuson
Pollution Prevention Coordinator
U.S. EPA Region IX, WST-7