Re: Needed: Easy, quick P2 fixes with guaranteed results

Hello, Leif. Hope things are well.

Biodiesel's nearly cost-competitive with regular now, and would slash VOCs and PM2.5 from the diesel (potentially a small kick up on NOx, but insignificant compared to the lifecycle benefits). Have they looked into that? I can put them in touch with a guy leading the charge on the supply-side for SF.