electricity efficiency potential of existing US hotel stock

Title: electricity efficiency potential of existing US hotel stock

I have received the following request and have not been successful in finding anything.  Any suggestions?

I'm an analyst with Rocky Mountain Institute, a non-profit consultancy in Colorado. I was wondering if you might have heard of a source that would describe the electricity efficiency potential of existing US hotel stock in greater detail. In particular, we're looking for such data in the midwest region of the country.