From: michelle gaither [mailto:gaithermj@quidnunc.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 10:31 AM
To: p2tech
Subject: Water use audits at grocery and drugstores

Hello.  I am looking for examples/case studies of grocery & drug stores doing water use audits and water use reductions.  Excludes landscaping.

And even more specifically, is there data/audit protocols for finding water use by departments within stores, such as produce, meat, dairy, coffee, pharmacy, etc.

Thanks.
Michelle Gaither
Technical Research Lead
Pollution Prevention Resource Center