Re: a question about P2 intern programs in the Southwest

Fri Mar 3, 2006
Hello Jean.. Hello Stacey
We at University of New Hampshire (UNH) have a very active P2 Internship
program. Our program has been active since 1993, and started
as a Partnership of UNH, US EPA, and the NH Dept of Environmental
Services (NH DES). Our NH Pollution Prevention Internship program
received the US EPA Environmental Merit Award, and the MVP2 award
from NPPR.
While many of our P2 summer interns prefer to stay in New England
we have had interns who were willing to go outside the local
area. If you have specific companies and locations I can check
with our P2 Interns applicants for this year. They are all
attending a semester long P2 training to be productive during
the 10 week summer internship period (sometime between
Memorial Day and the third week of August).

I have not updated our P2I web page for a while, but if you go
there you will see the type of projects our interns worked on.
    http://www.unh.edu/p2/nhppp

Hope this helps.
Have a nice day.
Ihab Farag +1-603-862-2313