[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: I'm confused
- From: "Kathy Barwick" <KBarwick@dtsc.ca.gov>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:06:31 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: "Kathy Barwick" <KBarwick@dtsc.ca.gov>
I could've sworn the national P2 Act defined p2 (as source reduction).
Now I'm looking at
http://www.epa.gov/oppt/p2home/p2policy/act1990.htm#def and it
doesn't define p2 at all! Which is fine but where did I get P2=Source
reduction per federal law? Or perhaps it's just me....
Help! (and doesn't it seem odd that the P2 Act doesn't define p2....)
Sacramento Region Pollution
Dept. of Toxic Substances Control
fax (916) 255-3595
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to email@example.com
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers