From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net
[mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net]On Behalf Of Kathy Barwick
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 5:07 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: I'm confused

I could've sworn the national P2 Act defined p2 (as source reduction).
Now I'm looking at
http://www.epa.gov/oppt/p2home/p2policy/act1990.htm#def and it
doesn't define p2 at all! Which is fine but where did I get P2=Source
reduction per federal law? Or perhaps it's just me....

Help! (and doesn't it seem odd that the P2 Act doesn't define p2....)

Kathy Barwick
Sacramento Region Pollution
    Prevention Liaison
Dept. of Toxic Substances Control