Carpet Recycling

Anyone in the Milwaukee area know of a place that recycles carpet and padding? My basement took in some water and while I am sick to my stomach knowing that the carpet is, oh, less than 2 yrs old, I would like to think that I could take it somewhere to be recycled rather than end up as bug food.

Any other web links regarding carpet recycling would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Senn, CHMM
Project Engineer
Sigma Environmental Services, Inc.