RE: I'm confused

P2 definition c/o Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment (which if you are paying attention, owes a lot to the the US EPA defintion!)

Canadian Council of the Ministers of the Environment (CCME), specifically:

Pollution Prevention is defined as the use of processes, practices, materials, products or energy that avoid or minimize the creation of pollutants and wastes, at the source.

Best regards

Fred Granek