Re: Carpet Recycling

Jeff -
So sorry to hear about your basement.  I'm sure if you contacted a local carpet installer they could tell you who they use.

I am aware of a carpet recycling company that has a plant in Waukegan, IL (not too far from you) called Polyfoam Packers Corporation.  Their telephone number is 847/398-0110 .  There is also a company in McHenry, IL that may take it called Cornerstone Material Recovery.  Their telephone number is 815/653-1972 http://www.explorecornerstone.com/home.html.

Best of luck!

Deb Jacobson
------------------------------------
Debra Jacobson
Executive Director
Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (GLRPPR)
A proud member of the P2Rx network of regional centers.
c/o  WMRC - IDNR
1010 Jorie Blvd, Suite 12
Oakbrook, IL  60523
630/472-5019