[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: happy trails!
- From: "Sherry J. Davis" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:58:20 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Organization: Pollution Prevention Institute
- Reply-to: "Sherry J. Davis" <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7 (Windows/20050923)
Hello all you fellow P2 folks,
Although I haven't been very active on the list serves lately, I just
wanted to let everyone know that I'm leaving the P2 community. There are
so many of you to thank for your help, your positive P2 energy, and your
friendship over the years! I am leaving my current position to work on a
more "grass roots" level helping communities develop their local natural
resources to become more sustainable. I wish you all the best and just
wanted to say: Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!
Sherry Davis, CHMM
Sherry J. Davis
Pollution Prevention Institute
133 Ward Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506-2508
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers