happy trails!

Hello all you fellow P2 folks,
Although I haven't been very active on the list serves lately, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm leaving the P2 community. There are so many of you to thank for your help, your positive P2 energy, and your friendship over the years! I am leaving my current position to work on a more "grass roots" level helping communities develop their local natural resources to become more sustainable. I wish you all the best and just wanted to say: Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!
Sherry Davis, CHMM

-- Sherry J. Davis Pollution Prevention Institute 133 Ward Hall Manhattan, KS 66506-2508 Phone: 1-800-578-8898 Fax: 785-532-6952 www.sbeap.org

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network: http://www.great-lakes.net To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to majordomo@great-lakes.net with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No quotes or subject line are required. About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info. A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.

(http://www.p2rx.org ).