RE: Any Ideas to Address a Sampling Issue?

Title: Any Ideas to Address a Sampling Issue?

Mike,

We’ve helped several washracks to improve their resource efficiency.  If you do not want to neutralize in the field, I would suggest finding a local laboratory willing to neutralize as soon as they receive the sample.  In such case, the sample would still be preserved in a shorter period of time than it would be if it sat in it were the early portion of a 24 hour composite sample.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce Taylor, P.Eng

President