[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New reference guide available
- Subject: New reference guide available
- From: "Laura L. Barnes" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:02:21 -0600
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: "Laura L. Barnes" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Information: Trends and Issues is now available on the WMRC Library
web site. Originally developed as a handout to accompany a
presentation to a science reference class at the UIUC Graduate School
of Library and Information Science, this document also includes links
to emerging issues and topics in environmental science information.
Laura L. Barnes, Librarian (v) (217) 333-8957
Illinois Waste Management & Research Center (f) (217) 333-8944
One East Hazelwood Drive, Champaign IL
Visit us on the web at http://www.wmrc.uiuc.edu/library/
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to email@example.com
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers