[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FW: Alcohol & Water
- Subject: FW: Alcohol & Water
- From: "Valin, Debby" <Debby.Valin@dep.state.fl.us>
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 13:25:18 -0400
- Cc: <Norman.Buckley@SeaWorld.com>
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- References: <358C8013D4CF4B4CA6A79A6A940646F206F7A3A9@swfexgusr40.abtp.bec.ab-adventureparks.com>
- Reply-to: "Valin, Debby" <Debby.Valin@dep.state.fl.us>
- Thread-index: AcZUBEPRmnN4AB6DRlyXNuIwGtXDAADPxwru
- Thread-topic: Alcohol & Water
Any help with Norman Buckley's (Sea World) situation, described below -
From: Buckley, Norman [mailto:Norman.Buckley@SeaWorld.com]
Sent: Thu 3/30/2006 9:14 AM
To: Valin, Debby
Subject: Alcohol & Water
We generate 70% Isopropyl Alcohol and 30% water waste from preserving
oysters. The original waste is pretty smelly as you might imagine. We are in
the process of trying to distill out 5 gallons of alcohol to see what kind of
quality we get.
I checked into burning it as fuel, but what I found out is that RCRA
will allow it if it was originally fuel or a additive of fuel like ethanol or
methanol, not Isopropyl Alcohol. I might be wrong, but that option doesn't
What do you think? I have 3 drums right now. I will probably have 3-4
drums every quarter.
Any help would be appreciated.
The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.