[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Green Business Training Week in USA
- Subject: Green Business Training Week in USA
- From: "Burton Hamner" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:11:49 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Organization: Cleaner Production International LLC
- Reply-to: "Burton Hamner" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AcZXWV2PJ/PUpCOxSwKb/ylMIHH2YAAFaA3gAANMJAA=
We are happy to announce three unique courses for managing or promoting
green and sustainable business to be offered in Seattle, Boston, Los Angeles
** Communicating Sustainability
** Green Business Boot Camp
** Sustainable Banking
These related courses can be taken individually or together. Taken together
they are ideal for international participants who want an intensive
week-long training opportunity in USA.
See details online at www.cleanerproduction.com. Please forward this to
networks that support sustainable business! Thank you.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to email@example.com
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers