[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: RE: Retiring
- From: "Butner, R Scott" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 11:09:48 -0700
- Cc: Rudy Moehrbach <Rudy_Moehrbach@p2pays.org>
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: "Butner, R Scott" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AcZYEnibBk2nmylZSBGS4ycD2vN6PQAABnUA
- Thread-topic: Retiring
I am sure that I speak for many on this list when I tell you that you
will be sorely missed by the P2 community -- the phrase "Ask Rudy" has
become synonymous in my mind with P2, technical assistance, and the
spirit of P2TECH.
I hope that retirement treats you well, and hope that you will
occasionally liven up P2TECH with a post now and then.
Regards, and best wishes....
c/o Pacific NW National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA 99352
Voice: (509)-372-4946/Fax: (509) 375-2443
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
On Behalf Of Rudy Moehrbach
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:24 AM
To: P2Tech (E-mail)
This is to inform the P2Pech list that I will be retiring April 13,
2006. It has been rewarding working with all of you. Keep up the good
Waste Reduction Resource Center
Check out DPPEA marketplace for waste material: www.ncwastetrader.org
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to email@example.com
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers