Looking for Powerpoint for Smoke School Classroom Lecture

I am putting together a presentation for the classroom portion of Smoke School.  I want to add Maryland specific info to the general materials.  I thought that I had a copy of a general program, but I must have been mistaken.  I have not found any versions via the typical Google.com search and couldn’t find anything via EPA.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

John

John W. Maynard, CSP, CSHM, MS

Program Coordinator/Instructor

Occupational Safety and Health Technology Program

School of Applied and Information Technology

Community College of Baltimore County

800 South Rolling Road,  Room H-218

CatonsvilleMD  21228

410 455-4919  Voice