Re: Hands-On P2 Simulations

The Fun Factory exercise from KPPC is available at
http://www.michigan.gov/deq/0,1607,7-135-3585_4848-70660--,00.html

>>> "Kennedy, Judith C." <jken461@ECY.WA.GOV> 05/17/06 12:21 PM >>>
I am trying to remember the details of two hands-on P2 simulations
popular in the early 1990's.  I am looking for those who might remember
the simulations involving PlayDough Fun Factories or painting purple
squares.  If you can help me remember details of these simulations, or
have seen other good ones like these, please contact me.

Judy Kennedy
Hazardous Waste and Toxics Reduction Program
Washington State Department of Ecology
P.O.Box 47775
Olympia, WA  98504-7775
Phone (360) 407-6385