Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:21 AM
Subject: Hands-On P2 Simulations

I am trying to remember the details of two hands-on P2 simulations popular in the early 1990's.  I am looking for those who might remember the simulations involving PlayDough Fun Factories or painting purple squares.  If you can help me remember details of these simulations, or have seen other good ones like these, please contact me.

Judy Kennedy
Hazardous Waste and Toxics Reduction Program
Washington State Department of Ecology
P.O.Box 47775
Olympia, WA  98504-7775
Phone (360) 407-6385