[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: Auto Recyclers-Sour Fuel question
- Subject: Fwd: Auto Recyclers-Sour Fuel question
- From: Listman <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 15:28:00 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: Listman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think this was meant for the list. Please reply to the list or directly
to Patti at Patti.Best@deq.idaho.gov.
Subject: Auto Recyclers-Sour Fuel question
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 11:41:27 -0600
Thread-Topic: Auto Recyclers-Sour Fuel question
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 Jun 2006 17:41:28.0558 (UTC)
Hi. Has anyone heard of adding methanol (product name Heat) to sour or old
gasoline to make it useable. We have an automotive recycler using this
(they then use the fuel drained from other cars) for their own vehicles
and equipment. Does anyone know of any regulatory or environmental
concerns with this practice or is this considered a good P2 option?
Laura L. Barnes
(217) 333-8957 email@example.com
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers